MBSTU Admission Subject Choice Result 2019-20 Viva Notice pdf Download- MBSTU Admission Result 2019-29 pdf Download (A, B, C, D Unit) Viva Notice Dear applicants Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University (MBSTU) admission authority published the admission result 2019-20 session on their official website today. You also can see it on our website now. We have uploaded a pdf and a jpg file for you. Here we are also discuss about (MBSTU) admission 2019-20 details.
Mawlana Bhashani University of Science Technology announced the Circular for admission in the first year of graduation 2019-20 session. According to the admission circular. Mawlana Bhasani University of Science and Technology will be enrolled in a 4 (four) year undergraduate course in the departments included in A, B, C and D units during in this academic year.
MBSTU Admission Result 2019-20 A Unit
Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University admission authority published the admission result 2019-20 A unit on the official website today. Now you can download your result from our website also. Just go to the below link and download your result now.
Click Here for your Subject Choice Result 2019-20 (A, B, C, D)
A Unit Result Link https://mbstu.ac.bd/assets/results/unit-A-merit-2019-20.pdf
Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University Admission 2019-20 B Unit Result
Those who want to see B Unit result you can go to the below link to download your result. There also we upload Viva notice for you.
B Unit Result Link https://mbstu.ac.bd/assets/results/unit-B-merit-2019-20.pdf
MBSTU Admission C Unit Result 2019-20
Applicants who have attended the C Unit admission test these are can see their admission test result from below result link. We have also here to help you. Comment us if you need any information.
C Unit Result Link https://mbstu.ac.bd/assets/results/unit-C-merit-2019-20.pdf
MBSTU Admission D Unit Result 2019-20 Pdf Download
Students are attended admission test under D Unit they can download their admission result from the link. We are working for you.
D Unit Result Link https://mbstu.ac.bd/assets/results/unit-D-science-merit-2019-20.pdf
According to the admission guidelines, the admission application of MBSTU will start on September 21, 2019 9am to 31st October 2019, 5pm. The date of admission test has fixed on 22-27 November 2019. The following is a brief overview of important information about the application process and guidelines for admission of honors first year.
Maulana Bhashani University of Science and Technology Admission Test Results
The results of the admission test for the 1st year (Engineering / Honors / BBA and B firm) courses of A, B, C and D units have been published in Maulana Bhasani University official website today. Notice board of the mbstu.ac.bd and mbstu.admission.org and the respective Dean’s Office can find the result. Admission Notice For application for admission to the 1st year Bachelor of Engineering (Engineering / Honors), BBA and Biform Professional Program in the academic year 2019-20, please visit the site mbstu-admission.org.
MBSTU Admission 2019-20 Details
The Admission test exam will hold in the university campus along with 34 centers of the city of Tangai. The total number of candidates for 60,366 seats in 15 departments 885. About 75 students will compete in each seat.
- Admission application begins: September 21, 2019 at 9:00 am
- Admission application ends: September 31, 2019 until 11:59 pm
- When Downloading Admit Card Online: Instant Entry Card
- Date of Admission Test: 22-23 November 2019
- Place of Admission Test: Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology Campus
- About admission fee: 550 Taka
Minimum Qualifications for Applying for Admission Test 2019-20
- Students who have passed the SSC / equivalent examination held on 2016 or 2017. And those who have passed the HSC / equivalent examination held on 2018 or 2019, can apply. However, the applicant must have minimum GPA 3.00 and minimum GPA 6.50 apart from 4th subject separately in both exams.
- Students who have passed the science department can apply in the A + B + C&D unit and only those who have passed the humanities department and commerce department can apply only the D unit.
- Candidates who want to admission to the A unit must have minimum GPA of 3.00 in Physics and Mathematics separately in HSC / equivalent examinations. Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics in the HSC / equivalent examination of the candidates who want to be admitted to the C unit. Science must have a minimum GPA of 3.00 individually.
- Students who passed the O-level and A-level exams, pass the IGCSE (O level) in at least 3 subjects with B grades in 5 subjects and at least Plus in IAL (A-level). Must pass in 3 subjects including B grade in 2 subjects.
- Students who have passed the SSC / GCE O-level / equivalent examination before 2016 will not be able to apply.
Number of Seats in Department by Different Units
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) -55
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) – 55
- Textile Engineering (TE) – 60
- Environmental Science and Resource Management (ESRM) – 55
- Criminology and Police Science (CPS) – 60
- Food Technology and Nutritional Science (FTNS) – 55
- Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (BGE) – 55
- Pharmacy – 35
- Biochemistry and molecular biology (BMB) – 35
- Chemistry – 55
- Mathematics – 60
- Physics – 55
- Figures – 60
- Accounting – 30 (19 for Commerce Department, 08 for Science Department and 03 for Human Department).
- Management – 30 (19 for Commerce Department, 08 for Science Department and 03 for Human Department).
- The economics – 60 (16 for Commerce Department, 22 for Science Department and 22 for Human Department).
Admission Test Marks Distribution 2019-20
The admission test will hold in MCQ. In each unit, a sequence of 200 marks will be determined. Of these, the number 100 will be tested in MCQ (100 questions) and the remaining 100 will have GPA obtained in SSC / equivalent examination and 40% and GPA in HSC / equivalent examination 60%, Including the fourth will be calculated.
A unit has a minimum of 03 NUMBER (30%) in English and a minimum of 14 (40%) separately in Physics and Mathematics, a minimum of 03 (30%) in English in the B unit and a minimum of 14(40%) separately in chemistry and biology, a minimum on each subject in the C unit. A minimum of 30% must be obtained with a 40% number and a minimum of 16 (40%) must obtain in English in the D unit.
The pass number in the written test is minimum 40 in all units. In the case of applicants in the quota, the pass number in the written test is minimum 40.
There will 1 hour (60 minutes) for answering 100 questions, however, the examiners must present for the examination 30 minutes before the start of the test.
Admission Exam Date and Time 2019-20
The University authority reserves the right to make any changes, amendments, additions and re-adjustments to the admission rules. If any information in the admission test application is proved to be false or incomplete, the application shall deem direct.
The date and time of the Viva examination as per the pass in the admission test and Orientation class date and time of the admission and other notice related to the admission will be informed by the notice board of the concerned Dean’s office and the University website.
MBSTU Admission Subject Choice Result 2019-20
MBSTU Admission Subject Choice Result 2019-20 has published on the official website of the university. Now you can see it from here. We have uploaded a full result for you. So you can easily collect it from here.
Information About University
Mawlana Bhasani University of Science and Technology (Mavabiprabi), a government-run higher education institution in Bangladesh. The University was established in the 5th year under the satisfaction of Tangail under Dhaka Division. It is the 5th public university in Bangladesh. It was named after the legendary political leader of Bangladesh Maulana Abdul Hamid Khan Bhasani. The medium of study here is English. The politics of teachers and officers have been banned here to ensure a fair learning environment.
This university is located to the northwest of Tangail’s Sadar Upazila in memory of Maulana Bhasani. The campus has a new extended area of about 1.5 acres. Inside this place five faculties of the University, administrative buildings, five residential student halls, central library, playgrounds etc. are located.
There are several other institutions within the campus adjacent to the historic Darbar Hall, under the direct supervision of Maulana Bhasani, Pir Shah Zaman Dighi, the mausoleum of Maulana Bhasani, under the renowned Sufi saint Pir Shah Zaman.
In addition to this affiliate site, the university has real estate in Rathkholla, near Santosh, where the teachers’ housing project is under process.
Dear students please inform us if in case you want any help from BD Exam Help we shall help you as much as we can. We are here for help you in this admission test time. We are working to provide you your admission test result and all kind of information.