GP 20 GB Internet Offer For 30 Days Only 200 Taka has been announced by Grameenphone sim company for all prepaid users in Bangladesh. If you want to take this offer read this article carefully. We have discussed full details about this super offer. So today our discussion topic is GP 20 GB Internet Offer for all users in BD.
Grameenphone authority of Bangladesh has announced a new internet offer for all prepaid users. The new internet offer is 20 GB internet for 200 Taka 30 days validity. You can take this offer anytime in the day. This offer is available in my GP app and to some special customers.
The special customer is one who has got an SMS from Grameenphone. They only can take this offer by following the SMS system. So read this article carefully and take this offer by following this method.
How to Collect GP Internet Offer?
There are two ways to collect this offer from Grameenphone. One is by following the SMS system and another is by following my GP app.
Special Customers who got an SMS from the GP authority only can follow the SMS system. On the other hand, the others customer can take this offer from Grameenphone’s official app.
The SMS is not sent to all users of Grameenphone. That means all users cannot take this offer by following the SMS system. But we have information that the government official app also gives this offer. So download Grameenphone’s official app and enjoy this offer from here.
- Recharge 200 Taka buy this offer.
- Or Dial *123*5334# Active This offer
- Also, Download the My GP App from the Play store.
- Get 10 GB 100 Taka for 30 days Just Click Here
- Buy This pack Online this Article follows step by step.
How to Download MyGP App?
All users in Bangladesh don’t know how to download MyGp App. For them, we are going to show the downloading system of the MyGp App.
To download this app you must have a smartphone. Because this app is only used on a smartphone. And you must have a Grameenphone SIM active on your phone. Because without Grameenphone Internet you cannot activate this app with your SIM number.
To download this App successfully please follow our below method carefully:
- First, connect your device’s internet connection.
- Now go to your Google Play Store.
- Press on the search bar and write “MyGP App”.
- You can see Grameenphone’s official app in front of you.
- Just download it and it will automatically install on your device.
- After installing it please open it carefully.
- The App will want to know your mobile number and give it carefully.
- After giving your mobile number, an OTP will come via SMS.
- After successfully entering OTP your App will unable to use.
GP 20 GB Internet Offer Kivabe Nibo?
Some users of Bangladesh don’t know how to collect GP 20 GB internet offer. If you don’t know then read this paragraph carefully because we have discussed it in detail here. Yes, this offer is available on Grameenphone.
Grameenphone gives this offer to all active users. So this very big offer is available to Bangladeshi people. Some people who live in rural areas don’t know how to collect it. For them, We are here to publish this offer.
GP 20 GB Internet Offer Kivabe Kinbo?
Don’t you know how to pursue GP 20 GP internet offer? If you don’t know then read this paragraph and we are here giving some instructions to take this offer easily. If you follow our instructions you will be able to collect this offer online.
In this article’s upper part we have successfully discussed this offer. Every rural student also can collect this offer. Anybody can Collect it from any area of Bangladesh. Because That is a very easiest way what we have shown you.
Some Important Instruction for Offer
- This offer is not available for all GrameenPhone customers.
- Those who have received up offer SMS from Grameenphone they can take it.
- Offer Activation code:*123*5334#
- And dial *121*1*4# to know the remaining balance of this Internet.
- This campaign is available until Gp stop.
- Not applicable for Auto-renew.
- Skitto customers are not enabled to buy this offer.
- You can pay money by ‘bKash or cards’, purchase limit for the prepaid