Today we are going to discuss the historical Islamic drama Kurulus Osma. Actor Osman Bey, the son of Ertugrul Ghazi and Halime Sultan, struggles against the Byzantium and the Mongols while trying to establish control over the Ottoman dynasty.
Kuruluş: Osman, translated as Establishment: Osman, is a Turkish historical drama television series created by Mehmet Bozdağ and starring Burak Özçivit in the titular role. It focuses on the life of Osman I, the founder of the Ottoman Empire.
The series follows Diriliş: Ertuğrul which was situated around Osman’s father, Ertuğrul, and how he faced enemies and traitors. It began in December 2014 and season 5 of the show concluded with Ertuğrul convincing Berke to start a war with Hulagu Khan. This war was known as the Berke-Hulagu war and resulted in the division of the Mongol Empire into four khanates. In Kuruluş: Osman, Osman faces one of the khanates called the Ilkhanate.
The TV show includes Osman Gazi’s internal and external struggles and how he establishes and controls the Ottoman Empire. It portrays his struggles against Byzantium and the Mongol Ilkhanate and how he was able to secure independence from the Sultanate of Rum to establish a sovereign state that would stand up to the Byzantine and Mongol Empires and would honor the Turks.
The character of Osman faces many enemies and traitors in his quest and the show illustrates how he was able to overcome these obstacles and fulfill his mission with the help of his loyal companions, family, and friends.
- Burak Özçivit as Osman Bey: Osman is the third and youngest son of Ertuğrul Gazi and Halime Sultan. He is also the younger brother of Gündüz Bey and Savcı Bey, and nephew of Selcan Hatun, who he treats as his own mother. He is the father of Orhan and husband of Bala Hatun and Malhun Hatun and aspires to follow in the footsteps of his father Ertuğrul and his grandfather Süleyman Şah. He is extremely attentive to his surroundings and good with a sword, just like his father.
- Özge Törer as Bala Hatun: Bala is the daughter of Şeyh Edebali and Ulduz Hatun, who died because of a disease. She is Osman Bey’s first wife and a beautiful painter while being best friends with Gonca Hatun. Bala is loyal to her father, the Ahi brotherhood, and Selcan Hatun.
- Yıldız Çağrı Atiksoy as Malhun Hatun: Malhun is the daughter of Ömer Bey, the second wife of Osman Bey, the mother of Orhan. She belonged to the Bayındır tribe, an Oğuz tribe settled in Ankara suffering persecution from Geyhatu. After marrying Osman in a political marriage, she gives birth to his first son Orhan.
- Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp: Boran is one of Osman Bey’s main alps and his best friend. A close companion of Konur and later Göktuğ, Dumrul, Gence Bey and Cerkutay. He is the widower of Gonca Hatun. He is a talented bard and singer.
- Burak Çelik as Göktug Alp Göktug (formerly Kongar) was one of Osman Bey’s main alps. He was formerly Balgay’s right-hand man and adoptive son, and Konur Alp’s long-lost younger brother. He became a “Mankurt” (brainwashed Mongol) after his tribe was raided after which he was given to a slave trader. He reverted to Islam after he saw a letter from the Emperor confirming Balgay had bought him from the slave market. He was killed by Geyhatu for revenge after he is taken by Vezir Alemshah and Nikola.
The first season (2019–2020) of the Turkish TV series, Kuruluş: Osman, created by Mehmet Bozdağ succeeds the fifth season of the series’ predecessor, Diriliş: Ertuğrul, and precedes the second season of the series. Season one of Kuruluş: Osman is also the sixth season of the two Turkish TV series when including the seasons of Diriliş: Ertuğrul. The first season of the historical drama television series premiered on 20 November 2019 and concluded on 24 June 2020.
The second season (2020–2021) of the Turkish TV series Kuruluş: Osman, created by Mehmet Bozdağ succeeds the first season of the series. Season two of Kuruluş: Osman is also the seventh season of the two Turkish TV series when including the seasons of Diriliş: Ertuğrul and the second season of the historical drama television series. It premiered on 7 October 2020 and finished on 23 June 2021.
The third season (2021-2022) of the Turkish TV series Kuruluş: Osman, created by Mehmet Bozdağ, succeeds the second season of the series. Season three of Kuruluş: Osman will also be the eighth season of the two Turkish TV series when including the seasons of Diriliş: Ertuğrul and the third season of the historical drama television series. Filming for the season began in late August 2021. The season is expected to premiere in either October 2021 or early 2022.
Now is the time to watch new latest part of this drama. On-going Kurulus Osman 83 Episode on the official website of Atv.
To Watch the Full video of Kuruluş: Osman 83 Just Click Here.
Kuruluş: Osman – Wikipedia
Kurulus: Osman (TV Series 2019– ) – IMDb
Kuruluş Osman – atv
Kuruluş Osman (@Kurulusosmanatv) · Twitter
Kuruluş Osman – Home | Facebook
Kuruluş Osman (@kurulusosman) • Instagram
Kurulus Osman Amazon Video