The MCQ question solutions of the preliminary test held for the purpose of recruitment to the post of cash officer in Bangladesh Bank have just been published. Bangladesh Bank Human Resources Department Liquidation and Outsourcing Wing Head Office Dhaka erecruitment.bb.org.bd has provided the exam schedule through this link. Requested to read this post completely to check topic-wise detailed question solutions.
Based on the recruitment circular published on 29/9/2021 for the post of “Cash Officer” in Bangladesh Bank, the preliminary MCQ type exam date has already been fixed for the candidates who have downloaded the admit card from the website of Bangladesh Bank. One lakh 35 thousand 641 students participated in this examination held from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM today. Question solutions are published below for the convenience of all candidates.
Among all the job exams in Bangladesh, the number of bank candidates is very high. The only reason behind this is that no application fee is charged for bank exams. Here once the application is completed it is saved in the database so there is no need to apply again.
Exam Name: Bangladesh Bank Officer Cash
Job ID: 245
Date & Time of Examination: 21/7/2023, Friday, 10 AM – 11 AM
All the candidates from 53 centers were given their required question solutions in subject-wise format. Today the number of students participating in the examination is 1 lakh 23 thousand 221 people. Eleven percent of the students who applied were absent. The question solution provided here is correct and accurate.
In the meantime, the authorities are thanked for conducting this examination properly. Aspirants are looking for various mediums online to check their question solutions. But many students have already started checking their question solutions through Facebook. Providing topic-based solutions from various groups and pages. We have here uploaded a solution pdf link with a proper explanation of each topic. If you want you can check this solution now by clicking on the link given above.
Today’s Exam Rules:
No candidate is allowed to appear in the examination without admit card. No paper books, electronic devices, phones, calculators, smart watches, or all types of electronic devices were declared prohibited in the examination center except the admit card.
- Candidates cannot cover their ears during the examination, both ears must be visible.
- If the use of an auditory writer or any type of hearing by ear is required, the bank authority must be informed and approved before the examination with the recommendation of a specialist doctor in a government hospital.
- Candidates should leave for the examination center with sufficient time considering the existing traffic due to the ongoing development activities of Dhaka city. Candidates must reach the examination center at least one hour before the commencement of the examination to complete the necessary checking activities. The main gate of the center will be closed at 10 am and candidates will not be allowed to enter the center after that.
- Candidates are advised to enter the examination by matching the full roll number of 6 digits properly.
- If you have previously downloaded the admit card, you can download and reprint the duplicate admit card as required. No new candidate will be issued the admit card.
- Candidates will not be paid any kind of TA/DA for appearing in the examination.
Students are humbly requested to participate in today’s examination following the above rules properly. So those who participated in today’s exam had already taken the exam seat following these rules. Follow our website for the next exam updates and details regarding question solutions and results.